The Artistic Vertex Hair Transplant is the latest technique introduced in the world of hair transplantation. It involves the expertise and highly artistic skills of the surgeon to achieve the maximum quality and best results.
- This procedure of hair transplantation is not very different from the other procedures
- The extraction process of hair follicles can be of any type, either the FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) or FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). This completely depends upon the choice and condition of the scalp of the patient.
- Once the follicular units have been extracted and prepared, the surgeon then marks the desired hairline of the patient with an eyebrow pencil. This marking is done keeping in mind the natural shape of the hairline as well as the natural anatomy of the face.
- Once this is done, small incisions are made on the scalp with the help of a small needle, maintaining a safe distance that appears to be natural.
- Now comes the special part of the Artistic Vertex Hair Transplant. The surgeon keeps in mind the natural placement and direction of the hairs on the crown area that form a whirlwind direction and carefully implants each follicle unit according to the natural direction it should have.
- This is not an easy procedure, as it can be very technically challenging for the surgeon at times to give that accurate precision to every hair follicle that is transplanted. It requires the surgeon to have the best artistic skills and expertise so that no risk is taken in the quality of the transplant.
Just like the other hair transplant procedures, the Artistic Vertex Design Hair Transplant in Islamabad is also performed under local anesthesia so that the patient does not experience any type of pain or discomfort.
The recovery process is also the same as other hair transplant procedures, as it takes from 6 to 8 days for the patient to completely recover from the procedure and carry on with their everyday activities.
Moreover, the surgeon provides a set of guidelines and instructions for the pre and post op care of the procedure in detail. If these are followed completely, then the recovery process becomes even quicker and the results are better.
The results of the Artistic Vertex Hair Transplant are visible once the transplanted hairs settle down and take root into the scalp. This can take a time period of 6 to 8 months depending on the conditions of the scalp and the amount of care that is taken after the procedure. Its results are the best in terms of appearance as it exactly imitates the actual shape and direction of the actual hair on the crown area of the head.
Hence, for anyone who does not want it to be visible at all that they have gone through a hair transplant procedure, the Artistic Vertex Hair Transplant is the best and most aesthetically natural looking procedure to choose. However, it is advised to wait patiently after the procedure as the best results can take time to completely show.