PRP hair loss treatment stands for Platelets Rich Plasma which is a natural treatment for hair thinning and hair loss. Whereas, ACell is a powdered mixture that is diluted with the platelets extracted from the patient’s body and then injected into the scalp.
Benefits of ACell/PRP:
- The PRP hair loss treatment is a great choice for those who have hair thinning and hair loss but not baldness. This is used to increase the growth and density of the hair on both male and female scalp
- It is a preferable solution if someone does not want to go for a hair transplant and their hair loss can be controlled with PRP
- It is a more cost effective treatment as it is not too costly like the hair transplant procedures which makes it affordable for everyone
- If someone does not want to go anywhere near a surgical treatment like the FUT hair transplant, then the PRP hair loss treatment is the best solution to say goodbye to hair loss
- Unlike the hair transplant procedures, the PRP session takes only up to 90 minutes per session and is not time consuming at all
- This means that you can go home in a little while after the procedure and can continue with your everyday routine with in a time period of 1 to 2 days
However, in order to make sure that you are the right candidate for the ACell/
PRP hair loss treatment, it is best to consult a hair expert before time and know all your options after you go ahead with the final choice.
This is because according to the level of hair loss and the condition of your scalp, a hair expert will be able to suggest the best option suitable for you to go further.
What makes you the right candidate for ACell/PRP?
- If you have been facing hair thinning for some time and it does not seem to stop
- If you do not have a specific disease that might lead to continuous hair loss even after the treatment. If you do, then it is best to get it treated completely before the PRP procedure
- If you do not wish to get a hair transplant or a scar on your scalp in any condition
- If it is hard for you to afford any other type of hair treatment and want to put an end to the hair loss and hair thinning
Since the whole procedure is done under local anesthesia, the patient does not feel any kind of pain or discomfort throughout the process. However, after it is finished, the patient is likely to face a little soreness and discomfort for just about a day after which it goes away.
The surgeon completely guides the patient about the pre and post op care that needs to be taken care of in order to get the best results. If all these instructions are followed, then you are most likely to get the best possible results in minimum time from the ACell/PRP hair loss treatment.