Among the most advanced hair restoration techniques is Micrografting FUE hair transplantation. In comparison to the other traditional and old hair treatments, this is the most effective and shows quicker results.
This technique involves the use of automated punch tools which extract the hair follicles from the donor area at a faster and unmatchable speed giving more precision. The results after this treatment are amazing and give a very fine and natural looking aesthetic appearance in the end.
Hair Fall Causes
But firstly, you will need to identify the causes of hair fall and what may be the reason behind your baldness or excessive hair loss. The following are key factors which contribute towards hair loss:
- Hormonal Imbalance – In both males and females it is quite certain that they face some kind of hormonal imbalance. As a result, they may face severe or mild hair loss or bald patches. However, this can also be temporary at times.
- Genetics – If it runs in your family, then that’s the most likely cause for your baldness as well. IF your parents or grandparents suffer from hair loss, then chances are you may get that in your genetics.
- Infections or medical reasons – If you are facing any type of scalp infection, then it may affect the health of your hair as well.
- Unhealthy diet – Your hair need food the same way your body needs it which is why if you lack healthy diet and complete nutrition in your food, then you may suffer from hair loss
As much as you would love to go immediately for your Micrografting FUE hair transplant now, you really need to go through some points that assure you are completely ready to go for a surgery:
- You find hair loss not stopping at a point
- You have bald patches or excessive hair loss
- You are at least 20 years old to be able to go under the treatment
- You do not suffer from diabetes or any other illnesses
Step by Step Procedure
Here is a step by step procedure of the non- invasive hair restoration technique of Micrografting FUE hair transplantation:
- Step 1: The first step involves making a hairline with an eyebrow pencil to make sure your desired aesthetic hairline is achieved. Afterwards, the donor area is shaved and prepared for the extraction of hair follicles.
- Step 2: We make sure that the patient is completely comfortable which is why to keep you from feeling any sort of discomfort or pain, the surgeon administers local anesthesia to the donor area beforehand.
- Step 3: A special automated punch tool is then used by the surgeon to take out the individual hair follicles from the donor area at a fast speed with precision very carefully. These follicles handed over to our expert staff members as they are plucked out
- Step 4: Under a stereo microscope, these grafts are trimmed according to the desired length and level by our technical staff.
- Step 5: In the meantime, we make sure that the patient does not feel uncomfortable or bored, so you will be given a half an hour break for refreshments which will be provided by us.
- Step 6: Again, local anesthesia is administered this time to the recipient area (bald area) to make it numb from pain or discomfort.
- Step 7: Small incisions are made by the surgeon very carefully and the grafts are inserted into these incisions keeping in mind the natural direction and density of the hair.
- Step 8: The procedure is now completed.
The surgeon will then brief you with your post-op care and instructions which will be very easy to follow in order to make sure you recover in no time.