In order to proceed with your journey of hair regrowth and regeneration, it is very important that you realize that is it the right time to go ahead and have a hair transplant procedure or not
- Firstly, it is always advisable that you consult a hair expert in order to know more in detail about the current and past condition of your scalp and level of hair fall and baldness
- Moreover, it is best that you constantly observe the condition of your hair fall regularly for a few months. This is because, a hair expert would only be able to judge your hair fall condition level based on the present situation and everything you tell them
- It is important to find out the severity of your baldness and hair fall level. This is because it can be possible that you may not even require a hair transplant and a PRP Hair Loss treatment might solve your hair fall problems.
- If you are someone who does not want to have any type of scar on their scalp, then the Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant is surely the right one for you
- As compared to the other methods of hair transplants, the Stem Cell FUE hair transplant procedure provides flawless hair extraction and transplantation, which is why for someone who is looking for the best results, it can be the right time to go ahead
Once, it has become clear to you that you are the right candidate for the Stem Cell FUE Hair transplant and your hair expert has advised you to go ahead with the procedure. It is very important that you know what the right time is to get the procedure done.
What’s the right time?
After you are done with your hair expert, before the procedure you should meet with you surgeon who will examine your scalp and its condition and explain to you in detail all the pre and post op instructions that you will need to follow.
It is always advised by the surgeon that you should be completely relaxing for at least a time period of 7 days in which you should take leave from work as well. Moreover, for maximum recovery, you should not be doing any sort of hectic or tiresome activities for at least 10 days so that the transplanted hairs get enough time to adjust into the scalp.
The Stem Cell FUE is a completely natural procedure in which your own hairs are extracted and then transplanted into the bald area of scalp which is why the whole procedure might take from 10 to 12 hours to complete. However, this is a onetime procedure and afterwards, you would be able to carry on with your everyday activities normally once you have recovered.
It is always advised by the surgeon to wait patiently for a time period of 4 to 6 months until the hairs take root and start to grow. Once these hairs start growing normally, they are free to be cut, trimmed, colored or treated in any way.
Hence, knowing and planning the right time to get Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant is very important before going further for a hair regeneration and regrowth treatment at Dubai Hair Club.