We all know how much females love their hair, even more than men. And when a female unfortunately faces hair loss or bald patches due to any reason, it not only affects them physically but also disturbs them a great deal mentally. They try to hide their hair loss by opting for different hair styles and accessories or by trying different products and oils but lose all hope of getting their lost hair back. As a result, women suffer from hair loss problems in silence and become a victim of low self- confidence and self- esteem.
Hair Loss Causes
However, the causes of hair loss in males and females also vary. The most probable causes of excessive hair loss in females may occur due to:
- Hypothyroidism – This is a deficiency of thyroid which may lead to hair thinning, hair loss or baldness.
- Pregnancy – In many females, pregnancy also cause temporary hair loss which goes away and recovers in most cases
- Anagen Syndrome – This is a disease in which the hair starts to shed before time and breaks the normal hair growth cycle.
- Telogen Effluvium – A stressful event in life can also lead to shedding of hair and baldness if the body is kept under a lot of stress
- Chemical processing – Constantly dying your hair or treating them with a lot of chemicals often also lead to hair loss
- Trichotillomania – A disease in which a person plucks or pulls out their hair in regular or bizzare patterns which leads to baldness.
- Traction Alopecia – Tight braiding and hairstyles may also lead to hair loss.
How to Reduce
However, there are some treatments that tend to reduce hair loss such as:
- Vitamins and Nutrients are as important for our hair growth and health as they are for our body. This is why having a healthy diet full of nutrients and the right vitamins and proteins can reduce hair loss.
- Melatonin has also proven to be quite affective in female hair loss and thinning
- Hair transplantation- If you have observed substantial hair loss and feel that it has become permanent, then the only assured solution is hair transplant.
Of course, you must be thinking that hair transplant is just for men and you’re not sure if a woman can go through a procedure like this. But we at Dubai Hair Club assure you of guaranteed hair regrowth and regeneration through our expertise in hair transplant world- wide with the specialties of our experienced doctors.
This is a non-invasive procedure in which hair is taken from one part of your scalp and implanted to another area where you suffer from hair loss or baldness the most.
Am I a Candidate?
Of course you can actually be the perfect candidate if:
- You are suffering from Traction Alopecia
- You have lost your hair from a trauma such as burn scar, injury scar, chemical scar
- You have a distinct pattern baldness, crown thinning or a receding hairline
- You have previously gone through a cosmetic surgery and want hair transplanted around already made incisions
Types of Hair Transplants
- Follicular Unit Transplant – This is a traditional technique of hair transplant which requires the extraction of a linear strip of follicles from the donor area, further dividing it into individual follicular units and then implanting them to the recipient area in incisions
- Follicular Unit Extraction – This method is done by removing individual hair follicles from the back of the head (donor area) and then implanting them into the recipient area.
- Stem Cell FUE – Similar to the FUE, this method uses a motorized punch tool that plucks out one hair follicle at a time leaving one out of two on the scalp to promote faster hair regeneration on the donor area.
Step by Step Procedure
- Donor Area Preparation – The first step involves shaving the donor area in order to prepare it for the extraction of follicular units
- Donor Area Anesthesia – Local anesthesia is administered to the scalp of donor area to make it numb to any sort of pain or discomfort to the patient
- Extraction – Follicular units can be extracted from the donor area through any one of the techniques:
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Stem Cell FUE
- Preparing the grafts – The extracted grafts are then divided and prepared according o the requirement by the technical staff. Special care is taken to make sure these grafts are prepared in such a way that the natural look of the hair is kept intact.
- Recipient area Anesthesia – Again, local anesthesia is administered to the recipient area to numb it for further preparation and procedure
- Preparing the recipient area – Small incisions are made with the help of a special needle by the surgeon keeping in mind the most natural hairline that needs to be achieved
- Graft insertion – Grafts are then carefully inserted into these incisions one by one by the surgeon. The direction of these implanted grafts is very important and it should be kept in mind if the perfect and most naturally aesthetic look is to be achieved.
Recovery & Results
The recovery time is up to 3 days if special care is taken and all instructions are followed. However, the final and best results are observed after 6 to 8 months. We at Dubai Hair Club assure the best results and no side effects.
Call now and book our free consultation at Dubai Hair Club Pakistan.