Hair loss is a growing problem all over the world which is why the demand for hair generation techniques is increasing day by day. For mild hair loss problems, doctors suggest a better diet, medications, creams, oils and even multi-vitamins. However, when people have lost all hope and their hair loss reaches to an uncontrollable level, they turn to the best, permanent and most effective way of hair growth and regeneration, Hair transplantation.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplant is a cosmetic procedure which requires the extraction of follicular units (grafts) from a donor area on the scalp and transplants them into the bald areas (recipient areas). Two most commonly used hair transplant techniques are Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUT involves surgically removing a thin strip of follicular units, dissecting them and dividing them into individual grafts and further implanting them to the recipient area, whereas, FUE means that each follicular unit is extracted separately and then implanted into the bald area.
Hair Transplant Graft Calculator
In order to make it easier for you to get a rough estimate of the number of grafts you may need for hair restoration, we have prepared a special graft calculator. It involves 3 very simple steps:
- Step 1: Select the zones where you want to grow the hair – According to the Norwood’s scale of baldness patterns, the areas on the scalp which are most prone to hair loss are divided into 6 zones. You can select one or multiple zones which you feel suit you the most simultaneously.
- Step 2: Selecting your desired hair density – From a sliding bar which is marked from 0-40, you can select your hair density which you wish to have. 0 being complete baldness and 40 indicates maximum appearance of fullness of hair that can be achieved through hair restoration.
- Step 3: Looking at the graft calculator – As you move the slider from left to right, the graft calculator will automatically show the calculated number of grafts and hairs separately. If you desire more thickness and fullness of hair, you will require more grafts
So now if you are aware of the cost per graft of your provider, you will be easily able to calculate your rough estimate of total cost that they may charge you beforehand.
Hair Transplant Cost Factors
The cost of hair transplantation varies from person to person according to their level of hair loss and the need for transplanted hair. However, there may be other factors that influence the total cost of hair transplantation as well which include:
- The surgeon’s fee
- Size of the area that needs to be covered
- The number of grafts required to be transplanted
- Your desired results, which include your desired hair density, thickness and hairline
- The texture, volume, color and waviness of the donor hair
- The technique to be used for transplantation (FUT) or (FUE)
The cost per graft of hair transplant at Dubai Hair Club Pakistan is 100 PKR/per graft. However, the final estimate can only be given after you have consulted with us and the details are finalized.
Hair Transplantation is a procedure that brings a change in not only your appearance but also your self -confidence and esteem which is why choosing the right place to get your procedure done is very important. Dubai Hair Club Pakistan has the expertise and skills of qualified staff and surgeons to make your experience worth it. As giving you the best and assured results is our number one priority.
Book our free consultation now and avail our exciting offers for the best hair transplant experience.